- Recommended Price List Format
Recommended Price List Format
We accept price lists in all popular formats: Microsoft Excel, Open Office, OpenDocument, Lotus 1-2-3, Abykus etc.
We have a few limitations for a price list:
- All prices must be stored in one file on first page.
- One price per row.
- A price list must contain these columns: price, currency and oem-code.
- It is not necessary but highly recommended also have in a price list: part name, part URL, part image URL, quantity, and store geolocation.
- If one part has 2 or more prices in your shop just make 2 or more rows with same oem-code.
- You can reserve a few rows for a table header.
Example of valid price list you can download here: example.xls.
You can submit your price list right now.